- UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- GREEN CONSTRUCTION
- NEWS & MEDIA
Citrus Commerce Center
Three building development totaling nearly two million square feet, located in a prime Inland Empire West location.
1,837,720 square feet overall
- Three concrete tilt-up distribution buildings
- Building 1: 630,784 square feet
- Building 2: 1,004,008 square feet
- Building 3: 202,928 square feet
- Three of five buildings near this intersection currently under construction by Fullmer
IPT Perris Distribution Center
864,000 square foot cross-dock concrete tilt-up industrial building.
864,000 square feet
- 36' clear height
- 8" reinforced concrete slab
- 180' and 232' secured truck courts
- Ample parking for both trailers and autos
- Close proximity to 215 freeway
Wolverine Distribution Center
720,000 square foot build-to-suit concrete tilt-up distribution center. Built for Wolverine Worldwide, one of the world's leading brands in work boots and footwear.
720,000 square feet
- First building of three building master planned project
- Prime location with excellent freeway visibility off the 60 freeway
- Multiple points of direct access to 10 and 60 freeways
- Crossdock facility
- Ability for future 580k square foot expansion
Pomona Distribution Center
Professional business park consisting of six state-of-the-art shell concrete tilt-up buildings with tenant improvements.
433,493 square feet
- Situated on 19.89 acres
- Build-to-suit offices with mezzanine
- 120' and 125' securable truck courts
- Quick access to 71, 60, 57 and 10 freeways
Slover Commerce Center
671,557 square foot speculative concrete tilt-up distribution warehouse including 10,618 square foot office.
671,557 square feet
- Developer: Alere Property Group
- Prime Inland Empire West location at Etiwanda and the 10 Freeway
- 5 miles from Ontario International Airport
- 40' clear height
Southern California Logistics Centre Building 18
370,660 square foot concrete tilt-up industrial building.
370,660 square feet
- Developer - Stirling Development
- 32' clear height
- "Green" building design features
- Fifth project built by Fullmer at the 8,500 acre Southern California Logistics Airport
- 47% pre-leased to Plastipak
New two-building medical office complex, full remodel of a third building and new three-story parking structure.
Newport Beach, CA
134,460 square feet overall
- Two new three-story steel–framed buildings
- Full rehab to existing third building
- Three-story parking garage
- Built adjacent to open businesses, displaying Fullmer’s flexibility & capability to adapt
Pacific Bandini Center
New state-of-the-art build-to-suit manufacturing facility.
264,594 square feet
- Developer - Pacific Industrial
- New build-to-suit bottling and distribution facility for well-known organic tea maker
- 9,220 square foot two-story office space
- Prime street frontage in heavy industrial area
- Direct access to 710 freeway and nearby LAX