Inclusion & Diversity
At Fullmer we see inclusion and diversity as a necessary, exciting and integral way of continuing to grow and foster a safe, enjoyable and fulfilling workplace for our employees and the industry partners we are blessed to work with.
Fullmer recognizes our responsibility to incorporate evolving commitments to a successful Inclusion and Diversity program and we are committed to continued education, implementing processes, and taking the steps that will enable us to create equity and a more diverse employee base. We feel strongly that the most important step in this process is creating an environment of inclusion. When people start to feel safe bringing their whole selves to work, that workplace attracts a more diverse workforce and in turn flourishes.
Thank you for your interest in Fullmer’s Inclusion & Diversity Plan. You can see some of the steps we are taking to create a space of inclusion and some of the goals we hope to achieve through the development of that space.
Paige Fullmer West – Fullmer Construction Inclusion and Diversity Point Person
|WOMEN 10%||WOMEN 27%||37%|
HOW DO WE GROW?
Inclusion & Diversity Committee
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Research and develop tools for having tough conversations in the workplace
- Create a safe place for these conversations through focus groups, meetings, etc. with a priority on listening
- Go through company policies, goals, statements to ensure inclusivity of all
- Host events that celebrate the diversity in our workforce and educate on diversity
- Create workforce development initiatives to find ways to grow a more diverse workspace
- Utilize data to ensure opportunities for all
- Set up mentorship program for new employees
- Seek out ways to train/develop people into higher paid and managerial positions
- Focus on one’s abilities not just their resume