Pomona Distribution Center Completed in Pomona, CA
The Pomona Distribution Center is a six-building master-planned industrial business park built for Crow Holdings Industrial at the corner of Mission Boulevard and Humane Way in Pomona, CA. Totaling 433,493 square feet, the buildings are situated on a 20-acre site just south of the 10 / 57 / 71 freeway intersection, with convenient access to the 60 and 210 freeways and much of the San Gabriel Valley. The six buildings range in size from 37, 640 to 146,806 square feet.
Each of the buildings feature clear heights ranging from 28’ to 32’, NFPA 13 ESFR fire sprinklers, 800 to 1,000-amp electrical services, grade-level drive through doors, dock-high loading doors, with 120’ and 125’ secured truck courts.
Site improvements include a water retention system with storm tech drainage throughout the site to retain storm water and redistribute the water percolating back to the water table.
- Building A: 96,767 SF / 11 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building B: 146,806 SF / 21 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building C: 63,265 SF / 7 dock doors / 1 drive-through door
- Building D: 37,640 SF / 4 dock doors / 1 drive-through door
- Building E: 40,717 SF / 5 dock doors / 1 drive-through door
- Building F: 48,298 SF / 5 dock doors / 1 drive-through door