Six-Building Industrial Park “The Ranch” Completed in Eastvale, CA
The Ranch is a six-building master-planned industrial park built for developer First Industrial in Eastvale, CA. Totaling 936,000 square feet, the buildings are situated on a vast 52-acre site just East of the Chino Airport, near the 15 and 60 freeways. The six buildings range in size from 49,571 to 301,388 square feet.
State of the art features in each building include clear heights ranging from 30’ to 32’, ESFR sprinkler systems, LED warehouse lighting, 100% concrete truck courts and extensive street frontage with drought tolerant landscaping along wide, newly improved public streets that previously didn’t exist. Buildings 1 and 6 offer 800-amp power, with buildings 2 through 5 offering 2,000-amp; all six buildings feature 4,000-amp total capacity. Each building also offers 5,000 square feet of two-level office space.
The finished product has already shown its value as global shipping leader DHL quickly signed on as tenant for building 2. One of Fullmer’s larger multi-building projects, it is truly another gem for the booming Inland Empire West commercial real estate market.
- Building 1: 49,571 SF / 9 dock doors / 1 drive-through door
- Building 2: 155,742 SF / 25 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building 3: 137,358 SF / 23 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building 4: 301,388 SF / 42 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building 5: 220,707 SF / 28 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors
- Building 6: 71,234 SF / 10 dock doors / 2 drive-through doors